Orientation and Enrolment
Welcome to Macquarie City Campus!
Orientation is compulsory for new foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Orientation is held at Level 2, 11 York Street, Wynyard NSW 2000 Australia. You will be notified by the admissions team as to when your enrolment will take place and be directed to the allocated room.
Your orientation session will include:
- Welcome and introduction to Macquarie City Campus
- Enrolment and program planning
- Student ID photos
- Student responsibilities
- Overseas Health Cover (international students)
- Choosing your timetable
- Student Services
- Library services
- Campus tour
- Question and Answer session
What you need to bring:
- Offer letter
- Guardianship information (if applicable)
- A pen
If you wish to apply for exemptions based on prior studies, it is essential that you submit this information to admissions as early as possible.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
The team at Macquarie City Campus
|T||+61 2 9964 6533|
|F||+61 2 9964 6588|
- Enrol via eStudent
- Enrol via City campus Portal
- 2014 Session 1 offerings - coming soon
- Upcoming timetables
- Online Unit Guides
- Get eStudent support
- eStudent Tutorials
- Accessing online systems at City campus
- Important dates
- Fee information for new students
- How to pay